Earlier today, Microsoft unveiled nearly every detail about the Xbox One at its E3 2013 conference: price, release date and a whole mess of games. Did Sony counter with their own information, or are we still in the dark when it comes to the final pieces of the PlayStation 4 puzzle? Read on to find out not only that news but what Sony announced for the Vita and PS3 as well!
- Vita will be "the ultimate companion device" for the PlayStation 4.
- PlayStation 4 to demonstrate a "relentless focus on the gamer."
- Over 30 PS4 titles in development at Sony Worldwide Studios
- Video Unlimited and Music Unlimited Services to be on PS4 on Day 1, along with Redbox Instant.
- Official PlayStation 4 design revealed! Looks a lot like the PlayStation 2.
- The Order 1886 announced for PS4, collaboration between Sony Santa Monica and Ready at Dawn Studios.
- Some new footage revealed for four previously announced PS4 titles: Killzone: Shadowfall, Driveclub, Knack and inFamous: Second Son. The first three games will be out at the PS4's launch while InFamous is set for a 2014 release.
- Quantic Dream once against demonstrates the power of the PlayStation 4 with a new tech demo.
- Indies can still self-publish on the PlayStation 4, unlike the Xbox One.
- New indie games revealed for the PlayStation 4: Transistor, Don't Starve, Mercenary Kings, Octodad: Dadliest Catch Many more indie titles revealed!
- New information on Final Fantasy XIII Versus on PS4 in the days to come. However, the game may now officially be Final Fantasy XV as was rumored earlier. Final Fantasy XIV also hitting the PS4 as well.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 announced for the PlayStation 4!
- Watch Dogs makes another return with new gameplay video. In addition, PS4 owners will get an extra hour of content and a special outfit.
- NBA 2K14 will appear on the PS4.
- Sony presents a new environmental trailer for The Elder Scrolls Online. The game is due to arrive in 2014. In addition, the beta will be exclusive to the PlayStation 4.
- PS4 owners get the exclusive "rogue warrior survival kit" for Mad Max.
- Assassin's Creed IV on the PS4 will feature an exclusive playable character: Adeline.
- The PS4 will not restrict used games. In addition, disc-based games do not require an Internet connection to play.
- Current PlayStation Plus subbers will have their subscriptions carry over. Subbers will also get a new game every month. However, a PlayStation Plus subscription is now required for online play.
- Starting 2014, the PlayStation cloud gaming service will be available and will stream PlayStation 3 games.
- The PlayStation 4 will sell for $399. The launch date is still Holiday 2013, however.
- The Walking Dead has been announced for the PlayStation Vita and will come with a brand new episode titled "400 Days." In addition, there will also be a Walking Dead Vita bundle.
- Flower and Dead Nation also confirmed to be coming to the Vita.
- Batman: Arkham Origins contains an exclusive PS3 Knightfall (Azrael) skin and 60s Batman (Adam West) skin.
- There will be a GTA 5 PS3 bundle with official GTA 5 branded headphones.
- Diablo 3 for PS3 will ship with exclusive items.
Article by - Joshua Phillips
Insert Date: 6/10/2013