As we covered in our previous news post about firmware 1.7, Sony is introducing a new tool to help you edit your shared videos.
We know now the name of this tool is SHAREfactory and we have the details, along with a video, for you below:
So what can you do with SHAREfactory?
• Edit your video clips, such as trimming the clips to focus on just one particular moment
• Combine video clips together
• Customize your video clips with themes, stickers, sounds, and transitions
• Import your own music to make a custom soundtrack for a video
• Add picture-in-picture commentary using the PS4 Camera
With this tool, the PlayStation 4 finally has recording options that put it on par with the Xbox One's Upload Studio instead of giving us only the bare minimum needed to record and share videos.
SHAREfactory should be out next week! Are you looking forward to it? Let us know in the comments and on Facebook!
Article by - Joshua Phillips
Insert Date: 4/17/2014