When Sony announced their next generation console, one of their main pillars of focused improvement was sociality and community development. With that in mind, the dedicated “share” button on the DualShock 4 controller allows gamers to instantly share their favorite photos, upload the last several minutes of their gameplay to websites or other PSN users, and livestream their games with the option for other PSN users to watch and comment.
The share button will also be connected to various social networks like Facebook. Its ease-of-use is expected to be a major improvement for gamers looking to get social with others online without the need to scroll through several separate windows to upload content.
More information on this feature, and any other feature of the DualShock 4, can be found at the following page:
- PS4 Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the hardware specifications of the PlayStation 4?
- When is the PlayStation 4 going to be released?
- How much does the PlayStation 4 cost?
- What games are slated to come out for the PlayStation 4?
- What does the PlayStation 4 look like?
- Is the PlayStation 4 backwards compatible?
- What new features does the PlayStation 4 offer?
- What is Sony's stance on used games for the PlayStation 4?
- What are the online capabilities of the PlayStation 4?